From September 1st, 2019
For the school years 2019-2020 (i.e. until August 31, 2020) possible to extend
Job description :
The locally recruited teacher (m/f) is employed under the status of salaried employee to teach in the Anglophone section of the classes of Primary school.
The total weekly hours of teaching is minimum 7,5 (the number of weekly hours may be extended).
- Diploma or qualification suited to carrying out this function
- Native speaker equivalent fluency in English. A native speaker is an advantage
- Good command of at least one of the working languages (French, German) or be willing to start learning German
- Proven teaching experience and writing individual educations plans for children at primary level with special needs. (Age 4-10)
- Experience of working with children for whom English is a second or additional language is an asset
- At ease with children
- Good communication skills
According to the conditions of employment for part-time [locally recruited] teachers recruited after August 31, 2011, readable on www.eursc.eu, “Part-time teachers shall be paid app. € 135.00 per month for one hour a week in primary and nursery classes”.
The applications have to be sent via e-mail ONLY to the following addresses georgette.marmillot(a)eursc.eu or flemming.stie(a)eursc.eu
before June 27th, 2019, 12.00 a.m.. They should contain: application letter, European CV (“Europass”), diploma and certificate of good conduct (from police records). Only applications respecting the procedure will be taken into consideration.
The preselected candidates will be invited to an interview in the first week of July, 2019. Possibly via SKYPE for international applicants.
No answer will be given to the candidates before the end of the procedure. Candidates who haven’t received any answer by July 15th should consider that their application has been unsuccessful.*Please note that all personal data will be stored electronically, respecting the confidentiality. Candidates, who don’t wish us to keep their data, are kindly asked to let us know).
Click here to dowload this job offer.